TABB Group | Webinar
September 2013 |
Extranet connections are an integral part of today’s financial services marketplace, yet the fundamental architecture is almost two decades old and has not kept up with evolving technology. The marketplace is dominated by legacy relationships that are difficult to manage and fraught with challenges. At the same time, new technologies and cloud-based business models are disrupting the status quo.
If you leverage an extranet to connect with your clients or access liquidity there are 5 key things you need to know about the future of extranet connectivity.
Listen to Alex Tabb, Partner of TABB Group and Mark Casey, President & CEO of CFN Services as they discuss the 5 key things you need to know now about the next generation of extranets:
- There’s a new world order around access to liquidity hubs and your providers don’t want you to know about it.
- Software-defined networking (SDN) is flattening the access architecture and you need to demand that your providers deliver it.
- The days of long turn up cycles are gone and self service provisioning is on the horizon.
- The latest generation of IP VPNs deliver higher performance and security than legacy connections at a fraction of the price.
- It’s never been easier (or cheaper) to go it on your own. In fact, you may already have all you need.
Fill out the form below and you will be redirected to the recording. You will also receive a link in your email after filling out the form.